View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #19
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Maybe handling your pink Vox will desensitize him, and before you know it he'll be cooking dinner, doing laundry, and grocery shopping. Start gently - maybe laying the Vox on his chest for a moment while he naps on the sofa. Then browse some of his favourite websites. Nonchalantly hand him the Vox while saying "Honey, have you seen this?". Later, download a few games and challenge him to an "Angry Bird" off - winner gets [put suggestive comment here].
He has an iPad and a Kindle.

I shouldn't complain. He calls himself "Super Mom" often - he makes dinner every night, gets the boy up and fed and dressed in the morning, and does his own laundry. He's a great Dad and a great catch...

And because he doesn't like Pink my Vox is all mine!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote