View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
snape
Language Lover
snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.

Device: Current: PRS-350, Kindle PW // Previous: PRS-505, Kindle 1, Kindle 2
Cemetery Dance has also started testing the digital waters. Right now it looks like the only e-books available on their site are linked to Amazon for download, but I know they sent out an e-mail a couple months ago with an offer for an in-house supported e-book as a test bed. I'm not sure if I ever heard the results of that beta. CD is really involved in the signed and/or limited editions, so it's unclear how e-books would factor into their existing model. As a longtime CD customer, I'd be happy to spend my digital money there instead of somewhere else, and I'm hoping they add e-books as a routine matter to help draw in folks (like me) who are more interested in reading books than keeping them on the shelf.

I'm a HorrorMall fan/customer, too. They have some great niche books that aren't at the library or easily available anywhere else.
snape is offline   Reply With Quote