View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #8
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I would like to know if they will ever get the Sales Tax issue for Agency Priced novels worked out to be US State Specific.

Right now many of their books are listed 50 to 60 cents higher than they should be for me since I live in a State where sales tax shouldn't be collected. Agency pricing annoys me to begin with. Having to then pay additional to cover sales tax I really don't owe is enough to make me say forget it.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote