View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Totally agree! (seriously, if you went so far back in the threads, do you work at all???)
tee.hee. i think u jealous i do so little during my ::cough:: i mean my boss' vacation.
Quote:
And I love your selection of items, for some reason, I think it fits perfectly with you!
thank you. it'd be kinda weird if i were listing others people's stuff.
shoot i should have added my red swingline!!! yes i have a red swingline! i love it!! (you know what i am talking about if u saw Office space... please tell me you know what i am talking about!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post

On my desk I have:
1. An ivy type plant
2. The French Grammar Bible (Le Bon Usage, that I borrowed from an uncle)
3. The super digital camera I've found in the garbage last year
4. Hand lotion (given to me by my mom)
5. A measuring tape (given to me by my dad)
6. The beautiful green bracelet I borrowed a friend 6 months ago
7. Matthew Herbert's Bodily Function cd (it's real music, I swear)
8. Glasses that were given to me so I can have my prescription put in because I got hit in the face by a box, then by a piece of watermelon that both broke my current glasses in two different places. It's been 4 months, and I still didn't go to the optometrist.
9. Empty cases of cd-rom dictionaries (given by an uncle)
10. Pens (that I stole from work, although I bought them another box)

Not on my desk is my laptop, sitting right now on my knees, but usually on a kitchen chair.

I'm seeing now that besides the plant and the cd, I paid for nothing on my desk. What does that say about me?
All the stuff on you desk says absolutely nothing about you!!
Expt maybe that u like oxygen, speak french, are against cracked skin, like to wander through people's garbage, forget how tall you are at times, not very conscious of the rules and regulations that apply to borrowed items, ninja watermelons are out to get you and clepto (with a conscience)....

Last edited by Alphapheemail; 06-09-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote