View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #23675
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well, poohbear:

Not that it doesn't have its downsides, but I can in complete honesty say that the Phoenix, AZ area is quite dry, compared to most of the rest of the US, very low humidity (the further out from the center of the city you get, the better, vis-a-vis humidity), although it's grimly hot in the summers. You might also consider a bit north of here; towns like Prescott are near-perfect.

(As a former migraine sufferer myself, mine weren't triggered by barometric pressure changes, but I understand your desire to avoid at all costs! Mine seemed to have, by and large, ceased after {mumble} years of them.)

Hitch
Thanks for the suggestions - Phoenix was on my list - at least towns near Phoenix - I'll look at Prescott & surrounding areas.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote