View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #21963
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Curious as to how that could possibly happen? Did you do an Adobe update or anything recently? I have just had an Adobe Flash update run this morning....
I have no idea. I didn't update anything recently, I think. It looks as if all PDF has been wiped out, on my Mac, iBooks, Dropbox, externat HD. It has to be something in my Macbook which doesn't agree with Adobe any more. I'll see to it this evening.....Weird.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote