Thread: Folder Support
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
If you have a lot of books, this will sound like a lot of work, but ...

I actually rename all my series books like this:

HH 1: On Basilisk Station

Where HH is a series (Honor Harrington) and 1 means its the first book in the series. Now, one reason for this is because I use a Kindle and it doesn't support folders. However, even with folders there could be a problem because I don't know what order to read the books in. Many books (e or otherwise) don't list the series on the cover and many times the e-covers are too small to read. In paper, I used to solve this by looking at the 'other books by this author' listing at the beginning of the book. However, this is usually left out of ebooks. As a result, it can be difficult to figure out the order for reading a series.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote