View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 PM   #22
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journier View Post
Hey Sam, I have a 505 as well. An epub edition would be most welcome. Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks.
Hi Journier, I just looked into creating an epub edition. Looks relatively easy to do. I'll be on vacation for the next week, but after that I'll look into creating an epub file.

Thanks,
Sam
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote