View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 05:55 AM   #5
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
@cbrooks: Welcome here at Mobileread! I hope you enjoy this website and have fun with your device... once we get it working correctly

Generally you did everything right, and I wonder why it doesn't work. First of all: Do you have a iLiad v2 or the Book Edition? And did you download the correct .zip file for your device (I know, stupid question)? Once you click the installer for an ipdf version, does it say "Installed on ..." in the second line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiLinguist View Post
Is it possible that ipdf filesize is different in v2.12.1 but the 'check version' script is still checking for the old file size (from an older version)?

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated!
That's correct, it does not detect the ipdf from the Book Edition correctly. But you should be able to backup the original version by choosing the "Backup" entry. Installing any other version should work fine too.
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote