View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #104
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Skallagrigg by William Horwood. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many more times. One of my favourite books - no longer in print and not available as an ebook.

Absolutely bloody marvellous. I have the hardback which was hunted down for me as a gift and I really need to read it again one of these days.
I totally agree! There are not that many books that I read 15 years ago but still remember vividly, but this is certainly one of them.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote