View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #22418
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
As I was a-walkin' 'round Kilgary Mountain
I met with Captain Farrell as his money he was countin'
Sayin', "Stand and deliver, for I am the bold deceiver"
Musha rig um du rum da
I rattled my pistols and I drew forth my saber

Whack fol the daddy o
Whack fol the daddy o
There's whiskey in the jar

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a4VMqcb6s8 )

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up. Me too... Good day for a ride. 8° outside, so that mean's an extra sweater. There is a full mug of Keemun tea beside me, a bowl of rice and Chinese duck sausage slices mixed in for flavor. A nice way to start the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
It is taking me forever to work through my tea collection. I am trying to be good nd not buy new tea until I have finished everything that I have.

Oh oh.... I made that mistake once... Cost me a King's ransom to replace everything all at once! Now, when I empty one tin, I try to replace it as soon as I can. I'd rather spend $20 once a week, than $200 once a month.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote