View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I did some additional research. If it's just a temple then it's a noun (a person place or thing) but if it's a specific temple then it's a proper noun (A proper noun or proper name is a noun representing a unique entity (such as London, Jupiter, John Hunter, or Toyota), as distinguished from a common noun, which represents a class of entities) so it's like the difference between 'man' and 'George Washington'. One is a general term and the other identifies a specific individual. When someone/something is named specifically it's usually capitalized. Or at least that's my experience. We don't refer to 'Pres. Obama' as 'pres. obama' for example. I got the definition of a proper noun from Wikipedia.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote