View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #466
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've been re-reading Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak series recently, starting from the first one, A Cold Day for Murder, which is free from the author's website, or $.99 from Amazon, etc.

I had originally read all of them via Audible or Books on Tape, but going back to them has been rewarding and well worth the read. The re-issues all have a short (1 - 2 page) intro from the author, giving you some context on where she was when she wrote the book.

If you haven't read any of these, I'd strongly recommend downloading the first. At the price, you can't lose. And there's a whole bunch more if you like it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote