View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #151
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennoel View Post
If most of us did not have an ereader our lives would continue. While I enjoy mine, it is NOT crucial to my life. To a certain extent ALLLLL ereaders are toys.
At the moment, virtually all my books are in storage, since I've moved and don't have space for them where I am. I quite simply wouldn't be able to read what I wanted without an ereader in this situation.

Elfwreck, in my experience, modern electronic devices are fine being left plugged in for long periods of time. There's no danger of 'over-charge' or reducing the life-span of the battery. The one thing I wouldn't recommend if you're going to do this is buying the cheapest possible generic replacement charger off eBay.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote