Thread: tpz files
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
The last time I hit this issue last summer, it was for a history-related nonfiction book. At the time, de-DRM'ing Topaz and converting would take a few applications and the results were unpredictable. I got a refund from Amazon instead and bought it from B&N, who gave me an epub (much better!)

wallcraft's post suggests things have gotten better on the conversion side, though.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote