View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #17
RSaunders
Groupie
RSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Let me start by saying I love MobileRead, I'm always telling people to visit here. The new forum structure makes it easy to find a forum and easier to search.

However, it makes it impossible to browse. I don't come by every day, and the ~7500 threads in the Sony forum (277 pages) are unmanageable. I used to like to browse the new posts on reader accessories and see if someone had found a cute new case. Now those are just part of an unending stream of threads. The top page is all threads with new comments today. Removing all the sub-forums (sub-fora?) makes it harder to see topical things without paging through screen after screen of new entries.

I like getting both Sony halves back together, but it was at a significant cost.
RSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote