View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #375
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
When I get him will upgrade from the test version to this one and see how it goes.

To lurkers, the autostore is great. Looking at my personal workflow about the only extra thing would be the option to force the refresh books on device option after the auto store. In my case this would then force the reshelving of books to the Reading and Finished shelves based on the reading pct. (I only just thought of this.....)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote