View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Lowest long term costs

I already have my Kindle however this seems like the most appropriate place to discuss a question in my mind. There are two types of cost associated with ebooks, there is the short term costs (the cost of purchasing the reader its self) and the long term costs (the cost of the ebooks). As with many other markets the long term costs is where the merchants really get you. I have settled on a Kindle because what appears to be amazon's business strategy to compete in the market by providing the lowest long term costs, I can get a lot of low cost and free books. Which ebook reader is best at delivering the lowest long term costs?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote