View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #106
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by isayo74 View Post
I'm curently exploring every website dealing with the Arc in english and french for one month and no one can tell if the device is ready for USB OTG so I think it's unfortunately not !
It's been stated by Kobo reps that USB OTG isn't supported. You will need to wait until someone gets around to figuring out how to root the Arc & publishes the method, then for someone else to hack the firmware to add the functionality.

(personally, I don't think there's any real excuse for Kobo to have not included it or a microSD slot - unlike Google and Amazon, they don't have cloud storage to try and sell)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote