View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #12
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Something like the M-Edge Latitude case would be good for travelling: http://www.medgestore.com/products/k...p?device=kobo2 as the edges are closed off by the zip... but I'm not sure if the canvas has hard back lining... Plus, it's rather expensive.
I have one for my Sony. It has a hard lining on both sides. I was lucky enough to get it at a greatly reduced price ($7) at Marshalls. It is very well made, lightweight, the double zip allows you to close most of the case to charge it except where the USB plugs in. It also has a slot in the back for the e-luminator light to slide in. It's not really canvas, it's like a woven nylon over hard vinyl (with a soft-touch finish like the Touch's) which is partially exposed on each side. Love it!

Last edited by Cdesja5; 10-19-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote