View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #31
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I have this mostly running ok, but there is one oddity when using Mantano and accessing the alphabetical list of books.

The 1-9, A-Z list with the correct number of books comes up ok, but when I then try to access the books under 9 of the letters (always the same 9) nothing shows up (or the previously selected list doesn't change). FBReader does not have this problem, so it is obviously something to do with Mantano.

Any suggestions as to what I may have not set up correctly, or is this just another Mantano quirk?

Jill
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote