View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #26
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
I cooked eggs on my mine this morning. Plan on baking a pizza tonight on it.

I'm trying to figure out your point. Why you hate apple or even care? I really don't understand. iPad doesn't have any more problems than any other tablet. I'm sure you could find just as many if not more articles about problems with other tablets. So why do you feel inclined to only post iPad or apple articles? Clearly you have some beef with them. If not, then you would equally post articles regarding other tablets. You're just trolling now.

Btw. I use it all day long & still don't have any heating problems with it.
You started this thread with the title, New iPad has sold 3 million devices. obsessed2 simply threw in a couple of links to articles that question whether overheating problems will slow down sales. It's a legitimate question and on-topic. There's no need for name calling.