View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It's a little computer, and it will get confused and reboot itself here and there. Could be a corrupt file. Could be a download issue with the ads if you have wi-fi on. Could be a number of other things.
Well, while my wi-fi isn't on (I don't have wi-fi at my house), I did have it on yesterday when I was at a Wi-Fi hotspot so I could take advantage of the Amazon video offer. I turned the Wi-Fi off as soon as I had the offer e-mailed to me. I thought maybe while I had it on, the Kindle had gotten updated ads, which was why it was rebooting because I noticed there was at least one new ad after I turned it on.

*shrug* This is only the first time I've noticed it, so maybe it was a one-time thing or something. As long as it doesn't happen regularly, I'm fine. I've endured more frustrating problems with ebook readers over the past six years than this.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote