View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Question about KT rebooting on its own?

When I got up this morning and went to turn on my Kindle Touch, I discovered that instead of the special offer I was used to seeing, the Kindle was...well, I think it was rebooting. It was the Kindle tree screen with the loading bar underneath, just like I got the first time I turned it on. I wasn't sure what the heck was going on, and when I hit the power button it finished whatever it was doing and worked just fine.

Has anyone else's KT done this? If so, does it have something to do with the special offers? This is the first Kindle I've owned with special offers, so I didn't know if this was something it did regularly to update the offers or what.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote