View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #92
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
JD; CALM DOWN...

Lets give Kobo staff a chance to investigate and explain.

I've tried ALL I can and I get NO sign of ANY Google-Analytics cookes on my Touch!

Have ANY of you tried the simple approach of editing that ****** file and removing the values?
I've checked the eReader.conf file on my Touch and it does contain a reference to google-analytics as well as my GMail address. Since I did use the Touch browser to log into my GMail account, my guess is that some of the entries in the file are related to the use of the Touch web browser.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote