View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #11
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymohr View Post

3. There is some software written by another forum user (Nigol), that may help. I have not tried it out yet.

ePubFixer - http://code.google.com/p/epubfixer/
Note that my software will only replace existing covers, if there is no cover already it will not replace them.

Also you do not really need both ADE and calibre, since you can use calibre to send your books to your reader, even DRM ones (they are in your my documents-> My digital editions folder). You might need ADE to authorize your reader at first.

I think it is way easier to use calibre than just placing them all in a folder like you do, since you can really use the database features of calibre to manage your collection. Like only seeing a particular author or series.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote