View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #44
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Amazon killed browsing. You go on, you find the book you wanted, you pay, and you leave. So instead of buying five books, you buy just one.
You know how, every so often, you meet someone in Real Life who has never used Amazon and it's a culture shock for you as a Mobile Read poster?

Between Amazon Recommends and that BIG BAR ON EVERY PRODUCT PAGE saying Customers Who Looked At This Book Also Liked These Things Here and the emails they sent me every week about new releases in genres I like and the LOOK INSIDE THE COVER feature, I do ****way**** more browsing on Amazon than I ever, ever did in Real Life.

Tl;Dr: If you don't use Amazon, you maybe shouldn't write an article about Amazon.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote