View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #60
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I tried that. Problem is that I can't see the lines (green deficiency and the contrast isn't high enough to show grey). I can see the blue just fine and I have more posts than you, so I win.
Haha, fair enough
Quote:
I don't think this is needed, but I am not against it.
I will avoid doing it then since not critical. Easy enough for the user to click a few column headings or just use the "View Manager" plugin
Quote:
I am a bit concerned about some of these seeming to be magic. Will #s 2-4 be obvious? If not, then having the screen change suddenly might be odd.
In each of cases 2-4 the user gets a dialog of some kind either telling them there are no more duplicate result groups or asking them to confirm that all results will be marked exempt. So they will have sufficient "warning" I think that the "job is done"?
Quote:
I can see the posts "I tried to mark two books as not duplicates, but it wouldn't let me. I marked them yesterday, so they are marked. Whats wrong with your software? Did your cockatiel change your keys?" Have fun.
Haha, that cockatirel one still cracks me up.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote