View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Yes, most recent Kindle app. Actually, it set to recieve auto updates. What is driving me crazy is that all my O'reilly books show covers but these two only. And again, there was no conversion process involved, they came originally in mobi format.

It is not a big deal in terms of the usability of the book, they open and I can read with no issues, but still no book cover and wanted to know the "why". You know, IT guy curiosity flowing on my veins ... lol ...
OK. If it's just a couple of books, it could be that the mobi files contain covers but not thumbnails? I had a few of those that I had to fix using Mobi2Mobi.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote