View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Well, far be it for me to say something about the cart before the horse, but it might help if you actually had an e-book for sale at Kobobooks or the Kindle store at Amazon.

And, as far as I can see, there isn't an e-Pub or mobi edition of the book for sale even on your own website.

While I may know nothing about neuroscience, when it comes to rocket science marketing I can assure you it's always a good idea to have a product for sale before searching for it at an online e-book store.
@Sensual, Yikes, rude much?

@Theta, I'm not sure where you would go for promotion. Sorry. Why not try e-mailing their help desk? They could probably give you direction.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote