View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #38
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Same here. I like amazon just fine, but I've decided lack of an sd card slot is a deal breaker for me, from now on. Its a good option to have, even if you don't use it. Its such a shame it took BN so long to add google play. They would have sold millions last holiday season. Now they are probably losing money trying to unload the tablets.
Yeah, B&N management is starting to show some cracks. It seems like they're having at least a few problems that Borders had before they closed (poor inventory management, book disorganization, bad strategic decisions). Hopefully they can turn it around.

SD card slot is always a necessity for me.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote