View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #284
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm paying £22 a month ($35) for a "SIM-only" contract for my iPhone. That gets me, I think, 100 minutes/month (of which I use about 1 minute!), unlimited texts (of which I send typically 0), and 1GB data.

My iPhone 4 cost me £560 ($900), and I've now had it for 2 and a half years - 30 months. So my monthly costs have been 900/30 + 35 = $65/month. Not too dissimilar to yours.
I would actually save $10 if I took data with 1G unlimited and then band width restrictions. Funny that the costs was so similar.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote