View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:49 AM   #21
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The Essential NOW That's What I Call Christmas is 99 cents today no voucher needed.

So if you missed out to grab this when the voucher was valid now's the time to snag it. It's well worth 99 cents. I'd paid normal price for it, I've enjoyed it that much.
Great deal! I picked it up, thanks Blossom!

This morning! Guess I had some credits on my account, because when I checked my emailed receipt I had a 99 cent credit. FREEBIE!!!!!

Last edited by bookratt; 12-20-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: got it as a freebie!!!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote