View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #26
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy dave View Post
sorry if that wasn't very clear

i downloaded this:

unpacked it with kindletool, and un-tar-gz'd the contents - a folder called webkit, containing:

Code:
browserd (hacked browser daemon)
libwebkit.so (hacked library)
README (text file full of crazy foreign characters that os x wasn't having any of :) )
remove (uninstall script)
webpatch (activation/deactivation script)
the hacked library works on my kindle, the hacked daemon doesn't, was just wondering if anyone knew what was actually changed in the daemon.
Ah, so
Not my package, just a link I found for someone else earlier in the thread where you found the link.

The crazy characters tell you about the author: Yetist.

From the download link page: click Source, click Changes, that should give you a lead on what was changed.
Those will be the changes made as the repository saw them, but most authors start out by populating the repository with the original code.
(No, I didn't check back to see if Yetist did it that way, I had to leave something for you to click yourself.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote