View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #34491
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm going through hundreds and hundreds of 'raw' photos that I've taken this week around Kyoto, doing the 'first cull' of pictures that just have nothing going on in them. My guess is that this culling will throw out at least 75% of them. And this is just the 'first' round... Can you imagine how much money we threw away when all we used was film?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote