View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #309
KillerKlown
KillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with othersKillerKlown plays well with others

Device: Kindle Touch
Hey guys, sorry for lame questions but... I jailbroke my KT, updated it with kindlet jailbreak, updated with fonthack, put some fonts, initialized every single one of them, rebuilt font cache and then restarted framework (I also restarted KT at least twice)... and I'm not sure how to use them properly. At first I thought that I'd put fonts in the wrong folder because there are two font hacks, one in the root directory and the other I don't really remember :P anyway I put my fonts in the first one and I guess it worked since the fonthack initialized them, right?
So, from what I understood, if I want to change fonts I have to enter Font Hack, choose desired font, click serif, sans serif, condensed or monospace. Then whlie reading I go to 'Aa' and pick regular, condensed or sans serif. And everytime I change fonts (and reset KT) not only the text is in different font but menus and book list as well.

So my questions are:
- what is monospace?
- can i switch between regular font and bold one? (I got some mobi books in bold)
- is there a way to change just text font (inside the book) and not the menus & book list

Thanks in advance for some info!
(I got 5.1.2 firmware)

Last edited by KillerKlown; 09-09-2012 at 05:39 PM.
KillerKlown is offline   Reply With Quote