View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #395
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I see. Yeah, if I take the PW I will need a forwarder, makes it even more expensive, in the end a refund might be the simplest solution. I don't dislike the K4 in anyway, but I did get a tad excited when seeing the PW.
Well, I followed your advice and ordered the PW to be delivered to a forwarder.

It annoys me to bits though, that bezos strategy : "since no one else (no nook, no kobo glo) is on the european market with a front-lit e-ink, we don't need to go either". That really is BS on a grand scale....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote