View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by markT4 View Post
If you think about it Kobo is selling the Vox for 199.99 from their site with free shipping. It probably coasts around $20 to ship a package as large as the Vox. $20 is probably the share that the box stores get for every unit sold. They're selling them at coast hoping you'll buy other things like the $50 cases or $40 2 year warranty. Plus, the temporary discount probably got a bunch of people on the fence on whether to get one or not (like myself) to buy one this week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to Best Buy the other day, and got refunded just under $25.00 in the difference from what I paid ($199.00) on Oct 28th and the Future Shop sale price. It shows that you have to keep following up your purchase for that 30 day refund-the-difference window.

You have got to love having a Vox for $179.99. BTW, there were some chain stores in Michigan that were selling the Kindle Fire for $123.00!!! Just selected in-store, and no prior advertisements. Shopping today is like walking through a pricing mine field, LOL!
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote