View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #281
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
• Calibre put the files in folders on the Boox by Author Name, as it does on the iMac. This I don't like. I would prefer just to have the books and the authors listed. I'll have to see if there is some setting in Calibre that changes this.
OK, I got this sorted out.... Changing in Calibre

Preferences -> Import/Export: Sending Books to Devices

to

{title} - {authors}

Give you the list by Title - Author, which is fine for me....

Now, I need to figure out why the icon displayed on the Boox is the filetype instead of the book cover.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote