View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #293
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Good to see the new Intro to Plugins sticky up. Looks great. A few trivial comments if you're interested:

"There is no need to extract the zip file" could be a be more direct: "Do not extract the zip file"

For debugging, you can also restart Calibre in debug mode by selecting the down arrow attached to the Preferences icon, and selecting "Restart Calibre in debug mode"

Rereading the intro pointed out the ability to customise plugins - so I think I'll take a look at that as a replacement for the tweaks code I used to allow changes in my collections plugin.