View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #17
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
The Sony Reader is my first e-reader. Earlier display technologies were simply unacceptable to me for serious reading. Although the Reader isn't perfect, I find it very useful and convenient. While the contrast is not as high as paper and ink, the ability to increase the font size is a huge advantage in low light situations, especially for those of us with presbyopia. It is more convenient than a book because I don't have to hold it open or change my hand position when I flip pages. And, of course, it is much better for traveling since it can hold many many books.

All in all, I think the Reader is a fine piece of technology.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote