View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #110
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
So you did receive the iPad air then! Glad that you're enjoying it, and WritePad.

I've been meaning to post more reviews here but too lazy to do it. But the bottom line is, like you Tom, I'm still using the same app and loving it: Noteshelf. It's the only app that allows me to focus on my handwriting without the interface getting in the way. I use it to write my journal.

Which reminds me, there is a new version of Noteshelf and I haven't tried it out yet...
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote