View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #109
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
My favorite handwriting app for the iPad is even better now that I've got an iPad Air; especially since the app no longer offers upgrades for iPad devices still running running iOS 5 (like the iPad 1). I had a two day retirement class this week and had no problems keeping up with the instructor. While others were using pen and paper, I was writing all my notes into the WritePad for iPad app with my finger and it was instantly converting what I wrote into editable text. The mistakes were few, quickly fixed, and new upgrades that offered the choice of optional renderings available on the fly made it a breeze. When the class was finished, I emailed the notes to my home PC. Sweet. WritePad for iPad remains the app for me. Now more than ever.

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote