View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I downloaded the .rar font that JSwolf posted, but my Mac doesn't open it. How do you modify a font?

I did get Veranda and Trebuchet onto the Mantano and changed the color background. Looks pretty good now. I like how you can make the text size as large as you want. You can't do that with the Kindle reader. I like being able to read .pdf on it too.

Thanks for posting about and linking the free version.
You need a zip program that opens rar files. I would google for a free one. I'm on a PC and use Winrar for everything so I assume there is Mac program out there like that.

You also have collections with Mantano. Where you can organize your library however you want. We desperately need that on the KF!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote