Thread: OTG support
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #57
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
well. at the risk of double posting. some. Choff has been kind enough to provide more intramfs information which was a required piece of the puzzle, one person has successfully duplicated his work (I believe and is running other tests) on a 4NT.

You appear to have a 4? err. then just go do it yourself. the two main threads about it are on here somewhere. heck might even be this one.

you also have a 3. I would like to do a 3 also as a mouse (well, "something HID") coupled with the keyboard / ext keyboard would be dreamy. Sound support seems a given really with the right bit of kit as soundcard manufacturers generally fall over themselves to ensure compatibility in most things. on a 3 seems unlikely now.

corner case trackball drivers or obscure webcams? YMMV... wildly

Honestly this really is more a case of looking at one block of code and splatting the changes into another. not a really very high brow programming job. more like something someone with some docs, a device, a cable, and a braincell could probably figure out given enough time and patience.

Seriously, you can do this. (I don't have a 4 btw)

HTH.

Last edited by twobob; 03-13-2013 at 08:13 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote