View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #133
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio777 View Post
Hmmm ... sounds like a bug, er I mean "feature."

My older version of K4PC didn't do that (haven't tried the new "improved" version yet). It seems silly to me that one has to go through an open/restart routine to access new content.
I thought that all the older versions stopped working on some arbitrary date earlier this year, forcing us to update. I had to ditch my trusty vintage 1.5 version.
what version number do you have that still works & does anyone know where to find a copy - as I'd love the chance to roll back to a "better" version
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote