View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #35
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I was thinking about a spellcheck button that lists the lines with errors in them, but modifying Find in some way to find the next mis-spelled word is another approach worth considering.
I think a list for search and replace is something that'll be needed sooner or later - it could dual purpose for this too I guess. But I guess that's a feature request for the future