View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jad View Post
Looks like I fixed the Book Directory issue where it would only work for folders on C: drive.

Please download the latest version and give it a try. As always please report any problems you encounter, plus any additional features you might like to see.

Cheers
One problem I have found is if I make my changes and then click convert, it converts. But if I want to make another change and then reconvert, I have to open the book again and make the changes. Would be nice it if noticed I made a change and allowed me to convert again without opening the book again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote