View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
I'm not sure if it works for Chinese characters, but if you load fonts on to the PRS-350 and use a CSS style sheet pointing to those fonts, and the fonts include chinese characters, they should display in the book. This works for Korean characters for me, but because it does not change the menu font, only the epub fonts, book titles and such in the menu still display as squares.
Wanted to add: you don't need to change the style sheet of the epub itself, I mean the css file stored in the Reader itself that you can choose via PRS settings.

see this site:

http://code.google.com/p/prs-plus/wiki/InstallGuide
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote