View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 AM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgatwood View Post
If you haven't already, you might try adding:

Code:
html {
        -webkit-line-box-contain: block inline replaced !important;
}
I've seen this fix some subtle problems with the behavior of some floating elements near the tops of pages in some of my books. It probably won't help in your case, given that you're dealing with an image rather than a glyph, but if it does, let me know.
Well, I haven't quite tried it THAT way, but, hell...at this point, I'd join a cult and sacrifice goats (okay...that part is a lie) if it helped. I've been cursing this book for bloody days. I'll try it.

As always, thanks. And for anyone else out there: even if you think your idea is wacky, or that I've "probably" tried it--never hesitate to speak up. I'm always appreciative of input, and newbs coming along may NOT know some of the tricks--so all that input has value. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote